Small Yellow Sponge
- Great for Home Decor
- Great for bathroom Decor
- Great for bathing
Caring for your Sea Sponge.
- Rinse the natural sponge with running cold water.
- Soak the sponge in a small bowl or bucket filled with 2 tablespoons of vinegar, soak for 2 hours.
- Remove from the container and squeeze to remove excess liquid.
Which Sponge works best?
- For Bathing - Wool sponges are the best for bathing, they are soft and will last the longest.
- For Exfoliation - Yellow sponge has a lightly rough texture and is perfect for exfoliating.
- For Household cleaning - Yellow or Grass sponges.
Sponge is a natural product; size, shape and colors will vary.